Ultra short throw
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear – ideal for business and education applications.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and no source is detected, the “Auto power off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Eco AV Mute
Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience’s attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
Long Lamp Life
Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 6500 hours.
Keep your audience’s attention focussed on the right things using the simple, yet powerful remote with USB mouse control.
Networking and Control
Featuring a wide range of options you can remotely control and monitor the projector.
- RS232 – Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX Compatibility – Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control – Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off.
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
- Automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance.
We are so confident that the image colour quality will remain as good as the day you bought it that Optoma will guarantee it for five years.
Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colours. Optoma projectors provide you with reliable colour performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colours for true life like images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs.
Wireless Presenting (optional extra)
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast or the Optoma WHD200 wireless HDMI device.